Monday, July 30, 2007

First test using Windows Live Writer

           This is just a test I'm doing.  Might start updating the blog using Windows Live Writer instead of logging into Blogger to do it.  Some upcoming features of the AppleCare Support and Services app:

  • Automatic Updates
  • Displaying search results in the app itself
  • Minor/major graphical redesign

            If you have any other suggestions/ comments for the app, just shoot me an email to jackintheboxsoftware@gmail.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

This article is good and informative.

Software Development Company

Free Directory

Software Jobs India

Unknown said...

Hi…I think it is destiny that I accidently stumbled and fell into your website. You are my savior. It is uncanny that yesterday was the day I was fired or rather pleasantly put, `let go’ from my job, and today you are here with your writing tips on how to make money from home. Now…I give a damn to my day job. My profile already reads `Freelancer’, proudly and happily. I already know that there are some excellent money-making marketplaces like sell my creative graphic design,facebook fan page. It is time for change. Can you give me more website names? I’m waiting…